Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
UnlimiteD updates

3053 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-19 20:15:58

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    russd
    2014-01-16 13:35:39
     Sometime ago i remember i was told before i bought my 708 i was getting a scanner with free lifetime updates.Was anyone else told this or read this somewhere? Now my 2 years is up and i cant update.Im gonna by the new maxisys pro but i need to know if there is any hidden gimmiks .

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Wild-Thing

2014-01-19 19:46:23 (Reply to:russd)

Mine too was supposed to come with unlimited lifetime updates.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    alfa159200

2014-01-20 06:52:48

I have never seen an offer with more than 2 years of free updates.

Do you have any written proof of that offer ?
    If so, kick your supplier.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Jason Hunt

2014-02-15 21:05:53 (Reply to:alfa159200)

I purchased the tool with the offer of 2 years of updates. My updates expired after a year. I sent a support complaint on this website and they responded that they've only known about 1 year of updates ever offered. 
    Are you guys going to honor what is advertised to sell your products or not?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
     My supplier advised me that the Autel scanners only advertise one year free updates, but at the time of the sale they had not yet developed a way to charge for online updates. So, at the time of the sale they were still do just doing free updates for all previous scanner sales. Now, they have developed their system and are charging after the one year expires. 
    Point is, the truth was available, your supplier choose not to share the truth with you.
    Sorry, but as previously stated, you need to kick your supplier!
    Thankfully, I have an honest supplier.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Thompson Muffler

2014-03-19 20:15:58 (Reply to:russd)

The actual updates consist of free update 3 years and warranty. As far as I know this is new and used to be only 2 years.

Total1 Pages